Installation by a Toellner-approved technician is recommended. Installation costs vary and are based upon location, lathe model and number of units purchased.
- Two active M-codes requiring input (fin signal) to clear.
- Final wiring from TSI supplied plug to machine m-codes, finish signals, and e-stop.
- Dedicated 10 amp 110 VAC electrical drop. (Do not draw power from Lathe)
- 1.5 KVA Transformer reducing power to 110VAC (If installation is outside the U.S.)
- Machining program with loader M-codes put in program.
- Door window modification if required. (Bottom of door window frame must be 4 Inches above spindle center line. See instructions below)
- The air cylinders and cleaning devices will require shop air. An air regulator will be provided and it will be necessary to have a continuous supply (80-psi/5 CFM) to activate these devices.
- Provide sample raw parts of each size for TSI’s use in final test before shipping.
- Removal of chips or any contaminants prohibiting proper holding of parts in work holding.
- Part to be clean & burr free.
Door Window Modification
This is required when any part of the window on the lathe door is positioned where the Toellner Systems access door insert must be mounted. When this occurs, Toellner Systems will require one or all of the following:
- Move the window to a different location on the door.
- Make the window smaller.
- Remove door and send to Toellner Systems for modification.
- Purchase auto door open/close option.
EXPRESS ONE-YEAR WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMERS: Toellner Systems, Inc. will warrant all items while in use by the buyer as specified in the quotation which, under normal operation or service prove defective in material or workmanship as determined by seller’s inspection on customers site, will be repaired or replaced free of charge for a period of one (1) year from date of successful installation and acceptance. The warranty includes parts, labor (if necessary) and freight both ways for major components with no hour restrictions. However, the above warranty is subject to the following:
- Normal wear of parts and expendable items are excluded from the warranty.
A few examples of items subject to normal wear: electronic switches past 30 days; fuses, bearings, air cylinder seals, regulators and valves past 60 days, and conveyor belts.
- Small warranty replacement parts from Toellner to the end user shipped via UPS ground is the responsibility of Toellner. However, if Toellner requires the part be returned for credit, the cost to return the part to Toellner via UPS ground will be the responsibility of the end user.
- A recommended spare parts kit will be offered for purchase following run off acceptance. Toellner will replace items, which are in this kit for the warranty period. If the kit is not purchased, all warranty items on such list will be shipped by UPS ground at no charge. Should the end user need such components expedited for rush shipment an expediting charge of $50.00 plus freight will be assessed, and a Purchase Order will be required before shipment can be made. Toellner will replace all components, used from the kit at no charge for the warranty period.
Seller shall not be responsible for any change, modification, or alteration in the product after it leaves the seller. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS OPERATION OR PROFITS FROM THE USE OR HANDLING OF THIS PRODUCT. THERE SHALL BE NO VARIATION OR EXCEPTION FROM THIS WARRANTY UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE. THE ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES.